2019/10/01 2. 2019 Vaccination at a Designated Medical Institution (nothing to pay at the hospital)
There are two options: (A) 482 institutions and (B) 15 Medical institutions directly contracted by PwC Health Insurance Society and.
Vaccination available upon presentation of your health insurance card (and voucher in case of (B)) (nothing to pay at the hospital; full cost covered by health insurance).
• Vaccinations carried out at any medical institution after Friday, February 15, 2020 are not eligible for subsidy.
• Dates and times when vaccinations are available vary depending on the medical institution. Please check with the institution before making an appointment.
• Stocks of vaccine may sometimes run out, so please make an appointment in advance.
• Insured persons and dependents are both eligible for the subsidy.
• Please confirm in advance with the medical institution whether minors can be vaccinated.
• For children who are to be vaccinated twice, please use method 3, “Claim for expenses if vaccinated at your nearest medical institution.”
• When making appointments, please tell the staff that you are a member of the PwC Health Insurance Society.
• Please call the medical institution directly if you wish to cancel or change an appointment.
(A) 482 institutions. 482 institutions where vaccinations available without payment upon presentation of your health insurance card and voucher.
(B) 15 Medical institutions directly contracted by PwC Health Insurance Society
Vaccinations available without payment upon presentation of your health insurance card.